10 April 2019 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm Australia/Hobart
Are you looking for a board role?
The AICD Directors Briefing in Hobart is suitable for all directors looking to apply for board roles and as the topic suggests is highly recommended for aspiring directors.
This briefing will cover issues relating to the board recruitment process. Join guest speakers Malcolm McAully and Richard Durand as they provide insight into finding the perfect board role. Both speakers have a vast knowledge of both being board members as well as recruiting for board appointments. This insight will offer you a wealth of knowledge to assist you with the recruitment process when applying for a director position.
Join Malcolm and Richard as they explore:
- Being prepared, developing a director career path and actively mapping out your plan to find board appointments for success.
- Obtain guidance on the director recruitment process, including:
- Tips and tricks on the interview process
- The process of transitioning from the executive world into non-executive directorships
- The search process – how to approach search consultants and articulate your value proposition
- Developing the right networks and cultivating them for the future
- Being realistic with your director expectations