3 September 2018
(03) 6423 3181
This well researched and interactive 2 day programme is being offered in Devonport Mon & Tues September 3 & 4, 2018.
The workshop provides practical help for caregivers seeking to prevent the immediate risk of suicide.
Participants will learn how to:
- Recognise opportunities for help
- Reach out and offer support
- Estimate the level of suicide risk
- Apply a model for suicide intervention
- Link people with community resources
Cost: $160 (+GST) per participant.
Registrations are limited.
Contact: 6423 3181
Or Annette Rockliff 0417 320 861 or e-mail: Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see our website.