20 October 2018
Nominations for the 2019 Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards are now open.
- University of Tasmania, Faculty of Education Teaching Excellence Award
- St.LukesHealth Healthier Communities Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Motors Tasmania Sports Award
- Heather & Christopher Chong Community Service & Volunteering Award
- TADPAC Print Service to the Disability Sector Award
- Colony 47 Transition to Work
- Spirit of Tasmania Tourism and Hospitality Award
- Dental South Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Achievement Award
If you would like to nominate someone into one of the above Award categories, all you have to do is click here to simply fill in their contact details and hit submit! They will be contacted to complete the questions.
Category winners will receive $1,000 and a trophy, courtesy of prize patron Axsys!
Check out the highlights video from the 2018 Awards Gala Presentation Dinner, to see what you can be a part of just by submitting an entry.
To find out more about the 2019 categories please click here.
Any further queries, contact Stephanie Commons on 6234 9677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org