31 March 2017 5:00 pm Australia/Hobart
14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2009
This year’s event will be our best yet and early bird registrations are closing on the 31 March, so we encourage you to register today and secure your spot at ACE 2017; the pinnacle event for association professionals.
This year’s program brings together over 25 high calibre leaders in the association and not-for-profit sector. Here is a snippet of some of the topics you will see at ACE 2017:
- Let’s Get Digital – Effective and Integrated Digital Marketing for Associations
- Building High Performing Teams
- It’s the Board – Handle It
- Member Engagement is an Art, not a Science
- Managing Change through Industry Disruption
- Middle Management – The Forgotten Leaders of any Business
- Sustainable Leadership
- What Small Business Lessons can be Transferred to Associations
The ACE 2017 Program is also joined by three world class keynote speakers: Naomi Simson, Founding Director of RedBalloon, Kitty Chiller, 2016 Australian Olympic Committee Chef de Mission and Craig Davis, previously Deputy Chair of the Communications Council and Co-Chairman and Chief Creative Officer for Mojo Australia.
Coupled with a robust exhibition and fantastic social program, ACE 2017 really is THE event for association professionals.
As an incentive to bring your team, I will also highlight we are offering 3 registrations for the price of 2 a great way to see all there is to offer!
Conference dates: May 11-12