TasCOSS is on the look out for passionate and skilled individuals to join our board.
Nominations are being sought from those who share TasCOSS’s commitment to social justice, are great communicators and problem-solvers with well developed skills in stakeholder management and governance.
The Tasmanian Electoral Commission (TEC) has been asked to conduct the 2021 election of TasCOSS Board members in accordance with the Constitution of the Tasmanian Council of Social Service Inc.
The positions you may nominate for, each for a two-year term of office, are:
- Two (2) members holding Individual Membership.*
- One (1) member who is a representative from a Peak Body.
- One (1) member who is a representative of an Organisation.
- One (1) member who is a representative from the Regions — North/North-West.
Nominations are invited from financial TasCOSS Members and must be received by 10am, Wednesday 27 October 2021 by the Returning Officer at the TEC (contact details below).
NB: Due to time constraints, applicants are strongly encouraged to email their nomination to email@example.com.
The nomination form is also available from TasCOSS at 3/86 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS, 7000 or the TEC.
If you have any questions around what a board role at TasCOSS entails, please contact Michelle O’Toole, Executive Assistant to the CEO, on (03) 6169 9505 or email Michelle.
* Prospective nominees in the Individual Membership category must be personal financial members of TasCOSS — involvement with a TasCOSS Member Organisation is not acceptable.
Notice of TasCOSS Board Election 2021
TasCOSS Board Member Nomination Form 2021
The address for lodgement at the TEC is:
Street address: 3/169 Main Street, Moonah, TAS, 7009
Postal address: PO Box 1005, Moonah, TAS, 7009
Phone: 1800 801 701 or (03) 6208 8710
Fax: (03) 6208 8791